Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My PLN

Main Tools Used in a PLN

I am keeping track of my PLN on Google reader. So far, I have subscribed to the following websites: Once a Teacher (Kate Klingensmith’s blog about technology and education), Teach Web (Wendy Drexler’s blog), Tech Literate Teacher (one of Dr. Strange’s blogs), The Thinking Chick (my assigned teacher, Daneah Galloway’s blog), and the blogs of my fellow classmates, Alana Carpenter and Melissa Jones.

I’m also following an education news site and a site dedicated to technology and learning disabilities. I am utilizing Delicious for bookmarks and I hope to find someone to follow on Twitter soon (besides Ashton Kutcher-He did inspire me to create an account a few months ago, but I have not used it since).

1 comment:

  1. Excellent report on your PLN Rebecca! Love the graphic and your use of links is outstanding.

    Keep up the good work. SS

    ReplyDelete